3 pieces skinless and boneless chicken breast (cut into slices)
5 pieces shallots (chopped)
1 tbsp ginger extract
1 tbsp lemon grass extract (blend lemongrass with some water and filter out)
1 tsp fish sauce
1 tsp sesame oil
1 tbsp light soy sauce
2 tbsp tumeric powder
1 tbsp chilli powder
3 tbsp sugar
Pinch of salt and pepper
3 tbsp corn flour
- Mix all the marinates together except for the corn flour, mix well with the chicken.
- Add in corn flour and coat well. Keep in fridge for at least 3 hours.
- Wash the pandan leaves before use, wrap 1-2 pieces of chicken with one pandan leave.
- Hold tight with a tooth pick.
- Deep fry until the golden brown.
- Dish out and serve hot.