Category Archives: vegetable recipe
200g four-winged beans
1 tbsp dried shrimps
1 tbsp minced garlic
some chili strips for garnish
1/4 cup chicken stock
1/3 tsp salt
2 tbsp oil
Baby Kai Lan: 150g
Minced garlic: 1 tsp
Water: 100 ml
Cornflour: 1 tsp mixed with 1 tbsp water
Oyster sauce: 1 tsp
Light soy sauce: 1 tsp
Sugar: ½ tsp
Dash of pepper
1. Wash the kai lan and cut off the base of the stem.
2. Lightly coat a frying pan or wok with a small amount of cooking oil. Heat.
3. Stir-fry garlic until fragrant.
4. Add baby kai lan, water and seasoning ingredientsB. Stir.
5. Once the leaves begin to soften, add the cornflour mixture and stir until the sauce thickens.